I was tagged! And since it was Valentine's Day inspired I thought it would be fun to spend time remembering our beginnings.
1. When is your "engagement" anniversary: March 10th
2. When is your "marriage" anniversary: June 26th
3. How long have you known your spouse: 12 years
4. How long did you date/court before you were engaged: We didn't really date because we had a long distance between us. So we wrote letters and talked on the phone a lot. I think we actually went out on maybe 4 dates before we got married.
5. Where did you meet your spouse for the first time: In Arizona, when he was helping my mom reactivate some of the sisters in our ward.
6. What is your spouse's full name: Jeremy Fowler (I'm not going to give his full name for safety purposes.)
7. Do you have any children yet: yes
8. How many: 3 fun boys
9. Do you have any house pets: No pets
10. Do you own a house or rent: Own
11. Do you live in the country or town/city: we live in a small city, very rural
12. What is one of your favorite activities together: Watching movies
13. Do you have a favorite vacation spot: No, I just enjoy down time with my family
14. How many siblings (including in-laws): 10 brothers, 10 sisters. Cool huh! We're not finished yet either!
15. What church do you attend: The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
16. Is this the church you were married in: We were married in the Temple.
17. What town is your current address: Huntersville
18. Do you work or stay at home: Stay at home
19. Where did you honeymoon: Didn't have a honeymoon:(, He still owes me one:)
20: Leave a piece of marriage advice: You can either be a blessing or a curse to each other, choose wisely.
You may tag yourself if you feel inclined!
Monday, February 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
How funny, Mark and I were engaged March 2nd, and then got married June 28th. Very close to your dates. ;)
Happy Birthday, Leah! Sorry it's a day late. Jason and I tried to call you yesterday (Saturday), and we didn't have the right number. We must have entered it wrong...sorry about that. Also, your email address isn't working for me either. Can't wait to see you!
I love your marriage advice. Something great to live by.
Post a Comment